søndag 4. mars 2012

Bildedryss 2

 
 
 






 
 





 
 




Damn Harry, you upgraded.

emma-weasley:

Three objects, or Hallows, which, if united, will make the possessor master of Death.



alphakenny19:
Legolas: Final count: forty two.Gimli: Forty two? Oh, that’s not bad for a pointy eared Elvish princeling. I myself am sitting upon forty three.[Legolas shoots the Orc Gimli is sitting on]Legolas: Forty three.Gimli: He was already dead!Legolas: He was twitching.Gimli: He was twitching ‘cause he’s got my axe embedded in his nervous system!


firebolting:

#the Pottermore experience and the tumblr experience are horrifyingly similar but at least the money they spend on the animation instead of tumbeasts don’t make you want to punch something









Hogwarts is home. 















I would love to have a room like this but sorry. I just can’t take Dumbledore watching me as I dress up.






kidlove:


THIS CAT. HAS A CAT. IN HIS SPOTS.
CATCEPTION.

what the fuck














living-death:

dementor orgy
















statehate:

The woman of a million facial expressions.

THIS IS EPIC SHIT. :)))  confuzzledidiot:

(via 500daysofsummer)
Sweet Disposition. Us. :”>

Best. Song. Ever.

So, I was in Gold. But it felt like I was in Magnesium. Damn that cameraman.


ffoodd:

prettyfoods:

(by Krista Palmu)


I never liked the chocolate sandwich of the Oreo. All I care about is the vanilla cream. I twist it, I lick it. And that’s it. No dunking stuff.

 
 















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar